Security vulnerabilities of Internet facing systems can potentially have severe, wide-reaching implications for your organization. SMT with Cognosec’s certified ASV Scans will identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities as well as quantify their severity – allowing them to be managed efficiently and effectively. Doing so will
- Fulfill the PCI DSS Requirement 11.2 for quarterly vulnerability scans performed by an ASV.
- Provide proof of due diligence to regulators, customers and shareholders.
- Prevent financial loss through fraud or unreliable infrastructure.
- Protect your brand against the loss of reputation.
SMT performs regularly scheduled scans (monthly or quarterly), as well as ad hoc scans when needed, that concludes with a final ASV Report containing every threat discovery and an evaluation thereof. SMT’s scanning solutions test and report on all of the following systems:
- Firewalls & Routers
- Operating Systems
- Database Servers
- Web Servers
- Application Servers
- Common Web Scripts
- Built-in Accounts
- DNS Servers
- Mail Servers
- Web & Other Applications
- Common Services
- Wireless Access Points
- Remote Access
- Point-of-sale (POS) Software
Security matters covered range from authentication, authorization, and misconfiguration issues to information disclosure and obsolete software version concerns.